11 Best Women’s Online Boutiques in the World
Have you ever shopped for clothes online? If you have, then you’ll know how fun it can be. However, if you haven’t, then let me tell you – it can be pretty scary. Here is the truth; shopping for clothes online not only saves you time but money as well.
There are thousands of women’s clothing online boutiques and thanks to the stiff competition, many have been forced to lower their prices to attract clients. And it’s not just that – some are zooming in on customers’ needs and desires thus delivering more value.
But there is one huge problem; how do you tell which platform is the best when all of them are purporting to be the real deal? Well, that’s what I’m going to help you with. This article will talk about the best online boutiques for women, what they offer, where they stand out and of course, where they have failed. This way, you will be able to make an informed buying decision.
Now, I know you are pretty pumped up to begin this small tour of the best online hubs for women clothing. So, I’m just gonna shoot straight to the list.
Table of Contents:
Here we go.
Are you treasure-hunting for the most fabulous designs in women’s collections? Do you want to remain unrivalled in the fashion realm? Well, I’ve got news for you – visit BooHoo. It’s a leader amongst many women’s clothing online boutiques you may come across.
Boohoo caters to the needs of teens and twenty-something girls who have lean budgets but still want to don in celebrity clothing. While it’s hard to make celebrity products cheap, they still manage to do it. Want to know what they stock? Everything – from dresses, tops, shoes, accessories and beauty/body products.
Unlike other platforms, Boohoo segments their products in many different categories which makes it easier to shop. For instance, shopping by fit considers tall people, short, plus size, those on maternity and of course, the petite ones.
Pros of Boohoo
- Many product categories
- Effective Instagram marketing -it’s music-oriented as well
- Plenty of discounts and promotions
- Shopping made easier through the search bar and dropdown menus
- Over five payment methods including VISA and PayPal
- Short delivery period
- friendly-return period-28 days
- smart recommendations that make clients buy other similar goods
Boohoo has succeeded where many have failed and thus has nothing serious to report. The company owns Nasty Gal and PrettyLittleThing
Party people where are you? Those serious night moves you got under your belt go well together with a smashing and trendy nightclub attire. Do you feel like topping them up? Then visit Angl for some dope options.
So what’s on their shelves? Dresses, tops, shoes, bottoms, jewellery, and accessories. Any purchases above $50 and within the US soil get free standard shipping. Given that their niche is specific, shopping on their site is as smooth as moving a knife through a cake.
Pros of Angl
- A wide range of fetish night club attires
- Easy to swipe through the catalogues looking for an item
- Stellar product photography that reveals all the details of a product
- Supports all the common payment channels like PayPal, MasterCard, and VISA
- Does not ship internationally except to Canada and Australia
- Exorbitant rates for expedited shipping
My ass is likely to get whooped if I don’t include Zappos in this list. While it has goods for virtually any person, this e-commerce giant stocks so many products that can fill up a modern woman’s wardrobe and home.
Just to list a few, you can get clothes, shoes, bags, eyewear, jewellery, watches, sports, and other useful home stuff right from this one store. I guess this is where the term “your one-stop shop for all goods” should be used.
For such a sophisticated platform, you would expect a customer to lament about the shopping experience. Guess what; it’s totally easier to navigate their site. The drop-down menu and search filters allow you to buy by brand, size, gender and much more.
- An extensive catalogue for women products
- Simple user interface with many navigation tools
- Over 100 brands including the likes of Reebok, ASICS, Tommy Hilfiger, etc
- Amazing customer service
- Up to 365 days to return a product – as long as it’s in its original form
- Unfortunately, Zappos doesn’t ship outside the US
Now, ladies (and gentlemen that are interested), here is a special case-ModCloth. While most of the options in this listicle deal with the latest fashion both cheap and high-end, ModCloth solely serves the appetite of vintage clothing lovers.
But here is the good part; they know how to add a modern twist to their vintage collections so you don’t appear as if you are a century behind. Some of their broader categories include dresses, wedding gowns, graphic T-shirts, blouses, blazers, home décor, and other accessories. There is also a section for the plus size women.
Here is a good sample of what they offer:
Pros of ModCloth
- Friendly return period-30-90 days depending on your location
- Ships to over 150 countries worldwide
- Stocks a wide range of products
- Clutter-free interface with good navigation tools
- Several methods of payments accepted including VISA, MasterCard and PayPal
- Limited discounts and promotions
If you are not a Kardashian, a Trump, or other rich names, I’m sure you are going to add the word “affordable” to your search query. Well, for online boutiques, one of the few affordable ones with a massive number of followers on Instagram is Lulu’s.
The e-commerce boutique houses the latest trends in shoes, tops, dresses, swimwear and bridal collections. The site’s navigation tools make it easy for anyone to search and buy their favourite products.
Besides having a vast catalogue of products, Lulu’s offers discounted shipping for purchases above $150 and free returns for all orders. Their marketing efforts usually include hefty discounts and promotion coupons.
Pros of Lulu’s
- Several common payment methods including VISA, MasterCard and PayPal
- Highly engaged social media platforms
- A massive catalogue of fashionable products
- Zero payment on all returns
- User-friendly website
- Their shipping charges are high
- It can take up to 22 business days to receive your goods
Pretty Little Thing (abbreviated as PLT) is a super famous online boutique for women with a massive following on Instagram. Lovers of edgy fashion will easily find the platform to be ideal for them. The best part about this brand is their love for stocking inexpensive, fast-evolving fashion -if there is such a thing.
Some of their offerings include jumpsuits, thigh-high boots, leather pants, and bodycon suits. The core categories they deal with include clothing, shoes, tops, accessories and beauty products. Discounts and promotion are other names of PLT, given that they have plenty of those.
Pros of PLT
- Stocks affordable, fast-evolving fashion
- Free and fast delivery within UK-including free shipping
- Fast and reliable customer support
- The drop-down menu and search bar makes shopping easy peasy
- Ships internationally
- International shipping is limited to about 50 regions only
GoJane is the right place for a modern girl who needs something for every occasion. They stock shoes, dresses, tops, heels and other top-quality feminine accessories. You can do a complete wardrobe overhaul by purchasing some of their celebrity designs or something casual for those evening chitchats with your besties.
Looking for their winning strategies? Let me do that for you. GoJane has a dedicated team of marketers that updates all their social media with the latest arrivals, discounts and any other offer that girls are hunting for. Above all, they strive to sell stylish designs while keeping the price on the low.
Pros of GoJane
- Drop down menus and search bar for easy shopping
- Seasonal discounts and awards to their customers
- Exemplary customer support
- Trendy designs and killer accessories for the best looks
- Wide social media presence; they are on Twitter, Facebook, IG, Google Plus, Pinterest, etc.
- International shipping rates can go beyond their stated $34.99
8. Hello Molly
Hello Molly stocks virtually anything a lady could use from dresses, playsuits, shoes, tops, swimwear and jewellery. Everything is listed in their own categories (with in-context images) so you will have an easier time shopping for what you like.
There is a tab for the latest entrants for those who like to test new designs. Like Nasty Gal, Hello Molly relies heavily on social media to market themselves. Oh, and they do offer discounts as well.
Pros of Hello Molly
- Effortless shopping experience
- Discounts on various products
- Huge social media presence
- Many products from over 40 reputable brands
- Supports 5 payment methods including PayPal, VISA and MasterCard
- Their shipping charges are high for products below $70
9. Nasty Gal
Are you special? Do others consider you an icon when it comes to dressing up for events? Well, you should make Nasty Gal your number one shopping point. As one of the few best women’s clothing online boutiques, they stock a wide range of apparels from fashion to sports.
Here is where Nasty Gal beats their competitors: stellar product photography. They upload the cleanest, high-quality pics showcasing gorgeous damsels wearing some of their collections. Trust me when I say, they know how to convince.
To top that up, their social media marketing efforts are off the charts, and they do support many payment channels including PayPal, Maestro, and MasterCard.
Pros of Nasty Gal
- Excellent navigation tools
- Stocks a wide range of women clothing
- Huge discounts on some products
- Excellent product photography that makes you want what they are selling
- Pricey products
This is a UK-based trendy online fashion hub for women that promotes affordable but rapidly changing fashion. With barely a decade in the market, the brand already has branches in Germany, the US, Australia, France, and several other places.
Despite a boatload of women designs available at their website, Missguided still puts so much into their marketing endeavours through the use of various online channels including Instagram.
Their marketing tactics include the use of expletives, quotes girls love and fun fashion shoots. There is more. The site has many discounts and insanely irresistible offers. Additionally, you can make payments through many of the major payment options like VISA and Mastercard.
Pros of Missguided
- Updates their site weekly with hundreds of new designs
- Uses top-of-the-line celebrities for marketing, e.g. Amber Rose
- Crazy offers and discounts
- Short shipping period
- Multiple payment methods
- Easy to use interface with filters for finding stuff
- Ground shipping can take long before the product arrives.
The list wouldn’t be complete without mentioning Indian clothes.
Got a hard time finding Indian clothing at your current location? Fret not. Rustorange has a slew of classic traditional Indian attires for women. Just to mention a few, their shelves feature kurtis, dresses, tops, blouses, sleepwear, sarees and many more.
If you are all about being up to date (maybe you are a fashionista or have many bucks to splash on new arrivals), its “What’s Trending” section will help you stay on top. With several methods of payments including cash on delivery and VISA, you should worry about abandoning the cart.
You should consider giving it a go.
Pros of Rustorange
- Drop new designs every day
- Stocks a wide range of clothes for Indian women
- Classy but affordable collections
- Customer-friendly user interface
- Several payment methods
- They’re trying to upgrade their customer service
- Their delivery period may be a little longer than that of other boutiques
And there you have it!
A list of all the best women’s clothing online boutiques that strive to offer the best to their customers. For those looking for inspiration to begin their own boutiques, you already know what to do (and what not to do).
What are some of your favourite online boutiques that are not listed in this article? Feel free to share them with our readers via the comment section below.